Gathering/Meeting, Exhibition, Vigil, Walk, March
“World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims”
WDR, Silence Prayer, Conference & Candle march
Uttarakhand Productivity Council ( UPC ) & UJVNL ( Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited) Dehradun will be jointly organizing a program to observe “ United Nations World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims” on 16th November, 2015 at Dehradun, India. The contents of the program will be as per following
1. Two minutes silence prayer for the persons who lost their lives in road accidents worldwide.
2. Prayer for preventing road casualties
3. Reading out the message of Hon’ble Secretary General, UNO
4. Inaugural lecture by Mr. S.N.Verma, MD, UJVN Limited, Dehradun
5. Theme Lecture on “ Minimizing road casualties in India”
6. UNO’s six point program on Road Safety
7. Taking pledge for following the rules of road safety.
8. Lightening candles & candle march in the memory of road accident victims.
Timing 4.00pm, Venue Ujjval Complex, GMS Road , Dehradun, India
Participants Employees of the power corporations in Uttarakhand state in India & their young children. Total turnout will be about one thousand in number.
The program will be inaugurated by Mr. S.N.Verma , MD, UJVN Limited.
Event Link: http://upcdehradun.org
»It’s time to Remember – Say NO to Road Crime!«
Uttarakhand Productivity Council ( UPC)
Uttarakhand Productivity Council ( UPC) is working to improve the productivity at all levels and to improve the quality of life of the people in the state of Uttarakhand, India.
UJJWAL, Maharani Bagh, Dehradun