Testimonies can be much more powerful than statistics. They can give life to statistics and make politicians and the general public appreciate the horror of sudden death and injury on the road, as well as the long-term impact on families and communities and the wider consequences and cost to countries.
Some past testimonies have been collated in brochures and books, they have also been published on posters and media sites.
Invitation to provide your individual testimony
Here testimonies are offered as pdfs and arranged under continents.
Many more contributions from all around the world are invited!
- JAPAN -Three Stories from Relatives
- THAILAND – Testimonies from road victims in Thailand
- TURKEY – SATMD (Suyat Ayoz Trafik Magdurlari Dernegi)
- GREECE – The Beginning, Eleni Karidi
- ITALY – Testimonianza – Intervista E. M.
- LUXEMBURG – Testimony of mother and daughter
- SWITZERLAND – Valentin Strassfeld
- UK – When Lives Collide Book
- UK – Testimonies to mark World Health Day 2004
- UK – Natalie Bennett, Green Party Leader, 2012
- FEVR – Testimonies to mark World Health Day 2007