Terms and conditions 2018
Please read these General terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”, T&C) carefully before using this year World day of remembrance’s materials. The present terms and conditions set the rules for using the materials provided by FEVR for WDOR 2018 to natural and legal persons.
The following words and terms shall have the meanings set forth below when they are used in the Terms and Conditions.
“European Federation of Road Traffic Victims” (“FEVR”) is creator, owner and producer of World day of remembrance and all of the materials related to that day
“World day of remembrance” (“WDoR”) – The World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims is commemorated on the third Sunday of November each year – to remember the many millions killed and injured on the world’s roads, together with their families, friends and many others who are also affected.
We provide the following materials to natural and legal persons including NGOs via but not only Google Drive using WDOR2018 folder including the following subfolders:
- Videos: Roads have stories
- Web Version – High Quality
- Web Version – Low Quality
- Web Version – Sound only
- TV version 20 ” – High Quality
- TV version 20 ” – Low Quality
- TV version 20 ” – Sound only
- Web Version – High Quality
NB! If you want an editable version of the videos, please contact us!
- Posters – portrait and landscape version
- portrait version PDF file
- portrait version PSD editable file
- landscape version PDF file
- landscape version editable PSD file
- Circular Stf.otf
- Website Banner
- Candle logo
- WDR Colour Vertical v1. PNG
- WDR Colour Horizontal v1. PNG
- WDR Vertical colour JPEG
- WDR Horizontal Colour . JPEG
- WDR logos .AI – editable version
- WD Music
- Hymn FEVR Leadsheet.pdf
- One By One (Instrumental).mp3
- One By One Lyrics.docx
- The Long Adieu LONG.mp3
- The Long Adieu SHORT.mp3
All rights reserved to FEVR. The content of the videos, posters, banners logos and music is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. You may download and display content, store this content in electronic form on a disc or on a server or other network-attached storage device and print a copy of such content for your WDOR 2018 use only if all copyrights retain unaltered.
One by one:
- Music: Simon Barlow and Aaron Schultz
- Lyrics: Rob McInerney, Simon Barlow and Aaron Schultz
The Long Adieu
- Composer: Charles Timberlake
You may reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes the WDOR’s materials and content only if:
- You do not remove the original logos – (the candle, FIA foundation’s and Mapfre foundation’s) Pleaso do not remove logos if you do not really need to!
- You can add your own logo/s/
- You can use left down side of the poster for your logo/s/
- Your logo should not oversized the Candle logo
- When you produce your own materials, make sure that you use the NEW Candle logo
- It is mandatory to announce in your own materials that FEVR is the creator of World Day of Remembrance
- Social medias: use #WdoR2018 & #RoadshaveStories
Prices and payment terms
All of the provided materials are free of charge!
Although you may have to pay for translating the originals in your language and for any other logo/s/ or text that you would like to add.
Poster: You can only translate the text and the slogan in your language but do not change the meaning.
Video: If you want to use a FCB (the making company) to add the text or voice to your language you have to contact us.
If your organization would like to do the video translation locally you have to send the resulting video for approval to FEVR and FCB before publishing.
For any questions relating World day of remembrance or regarding materials, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FEVR reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time by promptly sending these changes along with a notice of changes to the Terms and Conditions.
If any of the clauses of these T&C are found to be invalid, the validity of the remaining clauses shall not be changed. A clause which is partially or completely invalid will be replaced by one which is as close as possible in meaning and in accordance with the intent of the parties. The same applies in case of a lapse.
WDoR 2018 Terms and Conditions